Individuals and families are welcome to visit Butterfly Farms daily April through November from 10:00 am to 4:00 pm. Docents are available to answer questions and give guidance.
$5/person, children age 2 and under free.
Payment is due on or before the date of the visit.
Active duty military are free. Spouses and children of active duty military members $3.
Please check-in at our office before you enter the exhibit with an accurate headcount for children and adults.
FOOD AND EATING
Snacks or lunch may be eaten at the picnic tables if available.
Please read the following list of guidelines and share them with your group prior to the visit.
- Parents and chaperones should model good behavior for the group and remain with students at all times.
- Please use your indoor voice.
- No pushing, running or rough play.
- Children are not allowed unaccompanied and should stay with the parents or chaperone at all times.
- Please do not touch the insects or plants, let an instructor show you a butterfly or caterpillar or let the butterfly come to you.
- Be careful where you step, stay on the path and don’t step on plants (butterflies and caterpillars may be on the path).
If the group cannot comply with the rules, we may end the workshop or Vivarium Tour.
TO CONTACT US
If you have any questions, please call or email us at email@example.com (760) 613-5867
Butterfly Farms is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, Federal Tax ID: 46-4000153. Contributions are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law. Please consult your legal or financial advisor.