Become an annual member of Butterfly Farms and help us conserve Southern California native butterfly species and support Southern California’s largest butterfly free flight house.
- Annual members receive FREE admission to 300+ botanical gardens through our partnership with the American Horticultural Society http://ahsgardening.org/gardening-programs/rap/find/statebystatey
- 2 Free Admission passes (Individual/Student/Military), 5 Free Admission passes (Family/Dual)
- Subscription to Butterfly Chronicles quarterly newsletter
- Discount on merchandise (10%)
- Discount on host & nectar plants (10%)
- Invitations to Members-only special events
- Invitation to orientation events for new members
- Advanced notice & reduced fees for Garden classes
- Free or reduced admission to special events
- Butterfly Farms window decal
- Opportunity to become farm volunteer
Butterfly Farms is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, Federal Tax ID: 46-4000153. Contributions are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law. Please consult your legal or financial advisor.