Individual family visit information
Individuals and families are welcome to visit Butterfly Farms daily April 15th through November 15th from 10:00 am to 3:00 pm. Docents are available to answer questions and give guidance.
$6 per person
Children 24 months or younger are free.
Active duty military and their immediate dependants half price $3
Payment is due on or before the date of the visit.
Please check-in at our office before you enter the exhibit with an accurate headcount for children and adults.
FOOD AND EATING
Snacks or lunch may be eaten at the picnic tables if available.
Please read the following list of guidelines and share them with your group prior to the visit.
- Parents and chaperones should model good behavior for the group and remain with students at all times.
- Please use your indoor voice.
- No pushing, running or rough play.
- Children are not allowed unaccompanied and should stay with the parents or chaperone at all times.
- Please do not touch the insects or plants, let an instructor show you a butterfly or caterpillar or let the butterfly come to you.
- Be careful where you step, stay on the path and don’t step on plants (butterflies and caterpillars may be on the path).
If the group cannot comply with the rules, we may end the workshop or Vivarium Tour.
TO CONTACT US
If you have any questions, please call or email us at email@example.com (760) 613-5867
Butterfly Farms is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, Federal Tax ID: 46-4000153. Contributions are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law. Please consult your legal or financial advisor.